Learn to sail during your holiday in camping on the Lake Garda… why not?
Sail school for kids and teenagers in Desenzano Camping Village
Only for you, if you book your holiday at Camping Desenzano, you can give to your children the chance to feel the emotion of the sail!
Desenzano Camping Village is agreed upon with the School of the Italian Sail Federation and gives to your children, from 6 to 16 years old, the opportunity to take part in the courses with convenient prices!
Here’s the detail of the conditions:
• DURATION: from Monday until Friday, from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:45 to 16:45/17:00, 3 / 4 hours per session;
• MINIMUM PARTECIPANTS: 2. In the eventuality that there are only 2 members, there is the possibility to attend the class directly on the Sailing School;
• PRIZES: Award ceremony at the end of the course with Gadegets – Course Certificate – Sailing School F.I.V. Membership Drive
• MEALS: It’s possible to have lunch at a special price at the sailing school. On Fridays Take-away pizza from outer suppliers
• BAD WEATHER: In case of bad weather, it’s possible to make up for the lost lessons/excursions.
• AGREED UPON PRICE: € 16,00 per person a day for kids from 6 to 16 years old.
To sign in, please ask the reception staff of Desenzano Camping Village